Sunday 17 May 2009

Games and the Giant Apricot

My whole family (Robson) seem to be living together in this open plan place. My focus is on getting a bath in this huge corner bath, while everyone else is eating. all my attention is on finding my 'Aussie' conditioner, it seems to have disappeared and I'm spending all my time trying to find out where it went. Looking through my neice Steph's toiletries, i find her ultra slim, little white mobile phone that I pop into a little plastic sleeve.
I end up taking the younger kids to this guided playtime, particularly my brothers down syndrome boy and my sisters autistic daughter. They need to hand on to this giant kart that is picking up all the kids. Then its trundling down a track then taking off quite fast and depositing them in a big pool - but making it fun!!!! I think my brothers boy misses the ride a sit speeds off quickly. As w run along the tack to try to catch the ride for (my sis's daughter now), my mum appears in front of me in a state of undress, her lowere clothes keep flapping open and exposing her bottom half which is nicker less!!! Its very embarrassing to see a woman of her age exposed like this! Although the next time I look she does seem to have a dressing gown on to hide her modesty - but it isn't fastened and flaps open easily! She's seem completely unaware of her state of undress or any embarrassment and just is focused on he kids having fun.
Now I'm walking up a grassy hill with 2 of my Shiatsu teachers and an old dog I used to have. My dog is off lead and as I whistle for him to come over (he's harassing another dog) it look like he's about to fight but thank goodness he's well trained. But he doesn't come immediately he takes a bit of time - I do eventually get him to come back and quickly put him back on the lead as my teachers appear at the top of the hill( the dog started off as my previous dog, turned into my present collie then finally into my niece's jack russel).
Were now in a large group of possible shiatsu students or contacts with my teachers, and I hear Laura has a bowl of food that she says she could eat til it came out of her ears - she's looking into my bowl- which is dark and rich and saying ti looks interesting. But as we sit down I hear her talking to a Buddhist friend in a foreign language. I ask Martin, 'what is it that is so delicious? What are you eating? And he leans over passing me a piece of what looks like a giant dried apricot that's almost the size of a football!! He tears a bit for me - and its v pleasant- not too sweet- but I cant see their fascination for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment