Sunday 26 April 2009

Coming back to life

Ive come out of the house to put something on the skip when I notice 1 dead guinea-pig lying on its back. Its very like one i used to have. The skip is full of rubbish and sitting right infront of the village hall. I don't think it will be very pleasant for children playing here, they may see this little creature exposed, could be a bit upsetting. So I'm going to pick it up and move it into a bin so that its covered. But just as I get close up I notice theres another one here too, and as I reach over to pick it up I see the body that appeared lifeless is now breathing!
I cant believe that this little creature thats been lying here for at least 6 months is still alive! I see its fur is wet, and there's lice moving around in its coat but as soon as I pick it up and hold it close to me, (imaginging as I do so that I could wash it and put it somewhere warm and dry and look after it well) it comes miraculously to life looking rather healthy! My focus now is completely on finding a large container/box to house it in.
Where I'm living seems to be this large old house that I'm just discovering new parts of. I'm in a large hall that is like an old primary school hall with wooden floors and a small stage. I get exited at this new space opening up to me that I could take Qi gong classes and workshops in. Its like Ive just discovered a whole new aspect to the place where I live that I want now to share with the people I work with.
A friend arrives (Muriel) and is as exited about this new discovery as I am. Theres a whole collection of old chests of drawers, all different styles and qualities (some made from v nice dark wood that Alan has left out in the rain!) But my main concern at the moment is finding a drawer deep and wide enough to comfortably house the 2 little guinea pigs. Its quite a nice feeling to have these 2 little creatures back again.

1 comment:

  1. Part of you is coming back to life and at the same time discovering new areas to make use of and explore inside yourself?

    ReplyDelete