Monday 20 April 2009

Private Pool

I'm in a private school swimming pool. The pool is being used. I think Grant may be here. As I get in I'm enjoying feeling strong as I swim up and down. Each time I do a length I feel I get stronger, and each time it feels like I reach the opposite side very quicly. I feel powerful and strong when I'm swimming.
Getting out of the pool I'm now in the changing room speaking to some of the girls who are being asked to stay and finish their homework, late into the evening. I realise this is a 24hr school , it is very good , has great facilities but really there is no such thing as 'time off' here. The children dont seem to mind too much. There's a good buzz about the place.

1 comment:

  1. Emotions are around 24/7 it seems and Grant is swimming around in the middle of them, but the experience is making you stronger and stronger. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete